Universal Roofing Solutions
Home Solar Solutions
Photovoltaic Solar Installation
We are excited to announce we can finally take advantage of solar technology to transition to a cleaner and more sustainable future. With the advancement of state incentives and the decrease in equipment costs, solar panels can replace most if not all of your power needs and virtually eliminate the need for the utility company. We partnered with top local installers to provide an alternative option to energy and invite you to join us in this clean energy revolution.
How Does it Work?
- Every house receives a free solar analysis, via satellite imaging.
- We analyze your energy bill to access your kWh needs
- We provide $0 out of pocket install options, whether you want to lease or own.
Why Install Solar Panels Now?
Utility rates break down into two parts: Supply and Delivery. Supply rates tend to go up simply to inflation and rising energy costs, especially since MA closed its nuclear power plants. Delivery rates tend to increase due to constant work required to maintain the infrastructure.
Combining these factors lead us to the highest electric costs ever seen in the state, at a time when all energy sources are also at all time highs. The best way forward is to invest in efficient common sense sources of power like solar energy that comes from the most renewable and predictable source: the sun.
How Does Solar Energy Work?
The sunlight hits the solar panels and generates power that can be used directly, or generate credits that can be stored for later use at night or winter months. The goal is to produce all the energy usage, which means you would not need to pay the electric bill anymore, since all of your power is being locally.
What Do You Need to Qualify?
- Be the Homeowner
- Have a sunny roof
- Pay over $100 average energy bill
Benefits of Solar Power
- No upfront costs
- Cheaper locked in rates
- Clean energy generation
- No maintenance or upkeep
- Protection against inflation
- Energy Independence / Battery back up
The Process Takes About 3 Months
- Receive a free solar analysis
- Qualify for solar rebates
- Get permits and install
- Inspection and activation
- Start saving day one
- No upfront costs
- Lower fixed energy rates
- Third party ownership, No maintenance costs
- Works like the utility company, transfers if you sell
- Recoup government incentives
- Best long term investment
- First step to energy independence
Request Roofing Estimate!
Call us at (781) 901-1203 or use the form below to request your free estimate!