Universal Roofing Solutions
The Universal Roofing Solutions Process
Scheduling Your Installation
- After our first visit our estimates are submitted within 24 hrs.
- Once you have reviewed and understood our roof replacement system and we have the necessary approvals to move forward with your project, we will schedule your installation on the first available date.
- If interfering weather conditions on your installation date require us to reschedule, we will contact you to find another suitable time.
Before We Arrive
- Ensure you review your Roof color and any questions you may have with one of our Advisors prior to your installation date. Any changes to your design may alter your installation timeline and your system price.
- Clear your driveway and any exterior furniture/grill/yard lights around the house to provide our crew safe access when on site.
- Ensure no other contractors or workers will be on site during your roof installation. We cannot perform the installation if other workers are on site.
- Most installations are completed within one day, but larger or more complex systems can take two or more days.
- Material will be delivered in the morning of the project.
- Ladders will be placed in key areas so the crew can quickly access your roof and begin the installation process.
- Your house will be covered with a tarp to protect the siding during shingle removal.
- Keep children and pets away from the installation area for their safety.
- Have a working outlet available outside.
- A magnet roller will be used to clean up the nails around the house and driveway.
- At the end of day the gutters will be cleaned.
- Dumpster will be removed at the end of the project.
- We will provide you drone images of your roof.
Request Roofing Estimate!
Call us at (781) 901-1203 or use the form below to request your free estimate!